All,
I will soon purchase a second (identical) tape drive for my autochanger,
which will be used primarily for cloning jobs.

After reading the documentation, it seems that the following (with
site-specific modifications of job-name and media-type) is all that
needs to be added to each Job (or perhaps JobDefs) resource to make
cloning happen:
run = "<job-name> level=%l since=\"%s\" storage=<media-type>"

Is this correct?

I suppose that I can have a job cloned to a different pool using the
"storage" keyword in that line, but I would much rather say:
run = "<job-name> level=%l since=\"%s\" *pool*=<*pool-name*>"

Are there any plans to implement "pool" as a cloning keyword in the run
directive? I think that it would be much cleaner to refer to the
pool-name as opposed to media-type since some folks (like yours truly)
have one media-type, but multiple pools.

Also, how does Bacula handle cloned jobs when "Spool Data = yes".
Basically, does Bacula then spool once or twice?

Please advise.

Cheers,
Mike