Thanks verymuch for then explanation Martin. I see your point. In fact,
we are not so worried about disaster recovery, since this files I mention in
this backup are text documents.
    And generally, users ask restore of some files in particular, not
folders. Besides, they usually don't tend do delete files, they just let
them pile up in the shared folders :D
    I guess using differential backup all year will not be a problem.

Thanks again Martin.

I would like if anyone else has another critic to this strategy.

Regards,

Augusto