I've had a strange experience last night. Prior to the nightly back-up runs at
approx. 11 o'clock I made a minor change to bacula-dir.conf and then did a
reload. Basically the change introduced a different schedule time for my back-up
jobs. They started as expected and finished succesfully. But this morning I saw
that the jobs had been launched again at 1 o'clock and luckily they did not run
because there was no tape mounted.

The strange thing is that there is not schedule at 1 o'clock and there has never
been a schedule at that time. Can it be a problem with the reload command?