Hello,

The Bacula client compiles cleanly on macosx, and I'm positive the
other components should as well, after installing mysql. Maybe you can
test drive it with the built-in sqlite dbase. I can't remember exactly
the procedure for auto starting bacula upon launch, just install
osxvnc, and adapt their startup scripts - they comply to Apple's code
rules and general unix coding and anyway they are quite short a few
lines at most, so it wouldn't be much of a problem.

Cheers,

Michael

On Nov 22, 2007 7:29 PM, Markus Falb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:53:43 -0500, Brian A Seklecki (Mobile) wrote:
>
> > Anyone feel free to share?  Also, how are you building? Native
> > DarwinCode building environment?
>
> i am working on a port for macports, http://www.macports.org/
> i thought that i would better test thoroughly before contributing. on the
> other side, if there is a lot of interest in an up to date macports bacula
> package, i could put it up in my priority. anyhow, if you are in to
> packaging i would be glad to mail you the portfile.
>
> anyone else interested ?
>
> regards, markus

Michael Lewinger
MBR Computers