Dear bacula community,

I started to implement a bacula solution a few weeks ago and it works
pretty good.

Now I've a little problem. I use the script from the wiki to dump my
PostgreSQL database via fifo to the file daemon. The backup seems to
work (2 GB of data was written to the tape). Then I tried to restore to
a different server, but there (surprise) was just created a fifo file. I
tried to do a pg_restore with reading from the fifo, but the director
give an error (ERR=Interrupted system call).

Has someone a clue? Maybe a code sniplet from a restore script?

By the way. I'd like to save the dump to tape and over a vpn to a remote
location. Is there a way to do this in one step (do just one dump from
the database) without a temporary dump file, because the dump needs
about 2 hours.

Thanks in advance.

Michael