Hi,

10.12.2007 17:34,, Marco Gaiarin wrote::
> And so tasks start for every client at 8.00.
>

> The annoying thing are that everytime a job start, i receive a mail
> like:
>
>       Subject: Bacula: Intervention needed for Teoden.2007-12-10_08.00.01
>
>       10-dic 09:00 trinity-sd: Job Teoden.2007-12-10_08.00.01 waiting to
> reserve a device.
>

> How can i prevent this? Thanks.

Either make sure your jobs can run concurrently (i.e., allow several
concurrent jobs for the storage devices you use, or use more storage
devices). Or filter these mails, which might be a bit difficult.

Currently, these messages are are of the class "mount", i.e., they are
processed just like mount requests. In src/stored/wait.c, you could
change their level to M_INFO (which would seem reasonable anyway, so
this mail goes to the -devel list, too). You could also invent a new
message level, but I wouldn't recommend that.

Alternatively, you could set your mail filters to remove these mails,
but that would require setup for all users that get these messages.

Arno

--
Arno Lehmann
IT-Service Lehmann