Hi,

What I've done is the following:

I've got 5 External USB HDD, one for Monday, one for Tuesday etc and
have set up pools and jobs accordingly e.g. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
etc.

I've added a RunBeforeJob script to Mount the HDD to a dir
called /opt/Backup

Once the entire backup of the {WeekDay} Pool has completed the HDD is
unmounted by a RunAfterJob script so that the user can just go and
unplug the one HDD and plug in the next without having to umount and
remount the HDDs.

The only downside of doing this is that you have to have a job for every
machine and x the amount of pools e.g. in my scenario I have 12 machines
and 5 pools so the amount of jobs specified = 60 but it works.

My run before job looks something like:

mount -t ext3 /dev/sdb /opt/Backup

Run After Job:
umount /opt/Backup

If you have a better way please let me know