Hi Guys,

I'm currently trying to do a restore, after having to rescan in some
volumes using bscan, however it's telling me that it is unable to find
any full backup prior to today.

I can see the files by performing llist files jobid=145 through
bconsole, but when I try to select the most recent restore I get:

"No Full backup before 2008-01-10 11:38:56 found."

Does anyone have any suggestions. I'm currently also in IRC (MilkFloat
in #bacula on irc.freenode.net) if anyone wants to jump on and have a
word with me.

--
Kind regards

Chris Sarginson
Technical Support
UKFast.Net Ltd

(t) 0870 111 8866
(f) 0870 458 4545

"The UK's Best Hosting Provider" ISPA Awards 2007, 2006 and 2005

Dedicated Servers - Managed Hosting - Domain Names- http://www.ukfast.net

UKFast.Net Ltd, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Registered in England. Number 384 5616