2TB of nightly backups isn't that much to backup each night.   If it's
that much of an issue I would move to fulls.

I upgraded from Netbackup to Bacula and each will restore the base files
then the incremental files.
                        -Jason

On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 16:34 +0100, Vladimirs Vecgailis wrote:
> В Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:04:03 -0500
> Dan Langille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > > well, ok,
> > >
> > > this limitation renders the incremental backups (almost) useless.
> >
> > I can see why you think that.  Other will disagree.
> ???
> But it the situation, when a file is knowingly removed/email deleted/whatever
> is deleted
> is in 99% of cases. Knowingly, i repeat. And if this file is still restored
> this leads the whole restore-process "ad absurdum"...
>

> V.

Jason A. Kates ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Fax:    208-975-1514
Phone:  212-400-1670 x2