Well the manual is a PDF file downloaded from Bacula site and in it first page
said:
"November 11, 2007 This manual documents Bacula version 2.2.6 (10 November
2007)" So I think this is right. But don't worry I reply myself and others if
needed: Reading after the chapter 10 I notice a good graphic in wich the author
represent wich files need to match and where values and of course where are
those files.

Let me continue reading the manual, if I have another question I post here

Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira