Dan Langille wrote:
> Erik P. Olsen wrote:
>> Dan Langille wrote:
>>> Did you refresh the locate database after your install?
>> Yes.

>>> Have you tried find?
>>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> BTW, do you know if there is a "standalone" way of building BAT?
>
> You saw no errors?  BAT is notoriously finicky to build.

I saw no errors. But I may have found why it didn't build. I took a closer look
at qt4. It comes as a part of the fedora 7 install but looking for the qt4
libraries it reveales that both qt4 AND qt-3.3 are installed and moreover it's
qt-3.3 which is made active. For example the variable QTDIR contains
/usr/lib/qt-3.3 where bacula probably wants /usr/lib/qt4.

Well, what do I do? I could probably try again after export of QTDIR with the
right value but do I really have to build the entire enchilada just to get BAT
built?

--
Erik.