cat file.txt | bconsole -c /etc/bacula/bconsole.conf
seems to work. So I'll generate it using templates and file lists.

But is there a way to write it in a file included in
/etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf and then :
echo -e "reload\n" | bconsole
echo -e "restore myrestore\n" | bconsole
which seems cleaner for me ?