Hi Guys,

 I thought I had this game sorted. But, I found a bonus level.  :)

 We have decided to save restored files onto a storage device attached
to the Director Machine rather than putting them straight onto the
original client. My problem is that while I can restore files for the
Director machine, a restore job for remote clients prints a success
report but will not actually write the file!

 I have defined the location to write the restored files in the restore
job, as shown below:
Where                    =
"\\\\MACHINE01\\E\\backup\\restored-files\\REMOTE01\\"

After running the restore job, I check the result with 'Status' and it
summarises the job as complete:

Jodid               Files         Bytes      Status      Finished
                  Name
   181                4        365.7 M      OK       14-Feb-08 12:21
    REMOTE01-Restore

 However, the folder is still empty! :(

 I have tried the debug flags, but I still can not see any errors. What
is the best debug level to use? Is there any other info yI should look at?

Thanks
Dan