Hi everyone!!!

My bacula-sd is always given a follow problem:

---
27-Oct 15:04 bacula-sd JobId 5: Error: dev.c:121 Unable to stat device
/backup/server1: ERR=Permission denied
27-Oct 15:04 bacula-sd JobId 5: Warning:
     Device "server1-storage" requested by DIR could not be opened or does
not exist.
---

The /backup/server1 has the 777 permission...so I don't undestand the
permission problem.

bacula-sd runs with user=bacula and group=disk.

When I change to user=root, this problem is resolved. Why ?

My bacula-sd.conf:

(...)
Device {
  Name = "server1-storage"