Hi All,

I've now got a need to perform backups of a new 64-bit Windows 2008 Server.
The current 32-bit Bacula agent runs ok up to a point, but unfortunately
it's unable to perform backups using VSS.

Eg:  28-Nov 22:59 win2k8-fd JobId 12291: Warning: VSS was not initialized
properly. VSS support is disabled. ERR=An attempt was made to reference a
token that does not exist.

I've searched the users & dev archives and I've read some discussion about
work done in this area and I'm wondering if someone's produced some binaries
we can test with yet?

Thanks in advance,
Sean