Hi all,

I'm using bacula 2.4.3 and I'm thinking I might have created a problem
by terminating dbcheck with ctrl-c.  I had read about it taking a long
time to complete if you haven't run it in a while and don't have the
right temporary indexes created.  Anyway... I didn't restart the
database server after terminating it, but then I started the bacula
daemons and now the running jobs have all been stuck with status "Dir
inserting Attributes" for 14 hrs or so.  These jobs normally only take a
few minutes.

I started googling and came up with this command to see what bacula is
doing.

# mysqladmin -u root processlist
+-----+--------+-----------+--------+---------+-------+----------------------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

+-----+--------+-----------+--------+---------+-------+----------------------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| 517 | bacula | localhost | bacula | Query   | 68125 | Copying to tmp
table | SELECT DISTINCT Path.PathId,File.PathId FROM Path LEFT OUTER
JOIN File ON (Path.PathId=File.PathId)  |
| 519 | bacula | localhost | bacula | Sleep   | 270   |

| 520 | bacula | localhost | bacula | Query   | 50855 | Locked
      | LOCK TABLES Path write, batch write, Path as p write
                                      |
| 521 | bacula | localhost | bacula | Query   | 50803 | Locked
      | LOCK TABLES Path write, batch write, Path as p write
                                      |
| 522 | bacula | localhost | bacula | Query   | 50802 | Locked
      | LOCK TABLES Path write, batch write, Path as p write
                                      |
| 523 | bacula | localhost | bacula | Query   | 50799 | Locked
      | LOCK TABLES Path write, batch write, Path as p write
                                      |
| 524 | bacula | localhost | bacula | Query   | 50797 | Locked
      | LOCK TABLES Path write, batch write, Path as p write
                                      |
| 525 | bacula | localhost | bacula | Query   | 50782 | Locked
      | LOCK TABLES Path write, batch write, Path as p write
                                      |
| 526 | bacula | localhost | bacula | Query   | 50735 | Locked
      | LOCK TABLES Path write, batch write, Path as p write
                                      |
| 527 | bacula | localhost | bacula | Query   | 50689 | Locked
      | LOCK TABLES Path write, batch write, Path as p write
                                      |
| 528 | bacula | localhost | bacula | Query   | 50641 | Locked
      | LOCK TABLES Path write, batch write, Path as p write
                                      |
| 529 | bacula | localhost | bacula | Query   | 50518 | Locked
      | LOCK TABLES Path write, batch write, Path as p write
                                      |
| 530 | bacula | localhost | bacula | Query   | 50242 | Locked
      | LOCK TABLES Path write, batch write, Path as p write
                                      |
| 531 | bacula | localhost | bacula | Query   | 50060 | Locked
      | LOCK TABLES Path write, batch write, Path as p write

| 536 | root   | localhost |        | Query   | 0     |
      | show processlist

====
Can anybody tell me what my next step should be to let those backups
finish normally?

     Bob