On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 03:35:19PM +1100, terryc wrote:
> Due to hardware recognition problems in the latest version of
> Debian(lenny), I might have to relocate my bacula host to another boxen.
>
> Are there any gotchas(likely problems)?
> My main area of concern is the database?

Hi Terry,

as long as the other box can read the tapes fine I don't see any
issues with using the volumes on the other machine. Just make sure to
have a mysqldump handy in case that things go pear shaped.

All the best & good luck,

Uwe

--
uwe.schuerk...@nionex.net phone: [+49] 5242.91 - 4740, fax:-69 72
Hauptsitz: Avenwedder Str. 55, D-33311 Guetersloh, Germany