On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 04:02:08PM -0400, Bill Szkotnicki wrote:
> Hi,
> I was wondering if there is a command line tool that could produce a
> brief report on the status of a client's backups. I have bacula set up
> to do PC client backups every day and I would like to basically sent
> each client an email once a week ( on a crontab ) informing him or her
> that all is well with the backups.
> Thank you, Bill

Hi Bill,

I guess you chould achieve something towards that goal by doing a bit
of bconsole scripting, for instance by doing a "query" command for the
client in question, formatting the output a bit and then piping the
result to mail or "mutt -s" to send the report, or you could just
send a link to a "bacula-web" generated page.

HTH,

Uwe

--
uwe.schuerk...@nionex.net phone: [+49] 5242.91 - 4740, fax:-69 72
Hauptsitz: Avenwedder Str. 55, D-33311 Guetersloh, Germany