Hi folks,

the recent talk here of a bug relating to concurrent writes to a
single backup volume has made me a bit uneasy about one of our
production bacula servers.

We have one system with two tape libraries (so no single volume is
used by two backups at the same time), however the other system used a
large RAID with single file volumes (about 400g each).

Bacula version there is bacula-2.2.8, and I only configured concurrent
backups to "2" a couple of weeks ago, so I can't really tell we're
facing the same issue here as described earlier.

Has anyone observed this bug in version 2.2.8, and what's the version
considered "safe" at the moment to use with concurrent backup jobs?

All the best & thanks in advance for your comments,

Uwe

--
uwe.schuerk...@nionex.net phone: [+49] 5242.91 - 4740, fax:-69 72
Hauptsitz: Avenwedder Str. 55, D-33311 Guetersloh, Germany