On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 08:27:06AM -0400, Il Neofita wrote:
> First of all thank you for the answer
> No I do not use compression in my file set
>     Options {
>       signature = MD5
>     }
> I tried to upload with sftp
>
> Uploading testfile to /tmp/terrierj
> testfile                                      100%   83MB  41.4MB/s   00:02
>
> There is only a problem,
> I have the following configuration
> two ethernet card in both servers
> one connected to the LAN with an IP 10.10.1.X with a speed of 100M
>
> and the other connected between the two servers  with the IPs 192.168.10.x
> with the speed of 1G
>
> On my bacula-dir.conf other the client I put in the address the right
> address and on the statistic of the second ethernet (that one a 1G) I have
> 100M o traffic therefore is used
>
> Thank you for the support and any Idea or test that I should do

Are you backing up a lot of small files? I've seen rates dropping to
the hundreds of kilobytes when bacula encounters directories with lots
of small files. Which filesystem are you using on the client host?

Cheers,

Uwe

--
uwe.schuerk...@nionex.net phone: [+49] 5242.91 - 4740, fax:-69 72
Hauptsitz: Avenwedder Str. 55, D-33311 Guetersloh, Germany