From: Jeff Shanholtz [mailto:jeffs...@shanholtz.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 2:48 PM
To: bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Bacula-users] suppress these warnings?

Is it possible to suppress warnings that relate to drives that don't exist
in the email reports?

Examples (which occur for every drive letter from H-Z on my system)...

09-Jun 12:38 jeff-fd JobId 1: Warning: Generate VSS snapshot of drive "H:\"
failed. VSS support is disabled on this drive.

09-Jun 14:20 jeff-fd JobId 1:      Could not stat "H:/": ERR=The system
cannot find the path specified.