Yep, that was it. I commented some parts of the message block out and bacula
runs fine. Also did some research on the net and found ssmtp - installed it
on my ubuntu machine and am using it instead of bsmtp to send messages to my
gmail account - which needs authentication - port 587. I need to see how I
can get the subject and from blocks working correctly.

Thanks Bruno.

Mehma
===