I try to avoid NFS for heavy or prolonged use because of bad experiences. I
have an untried 15-bay Coraid AOE array. What I have accomplished is to
notice that the AOE array disks show up, without re-configuring the kernel,
on a linux box via the LAN and a mount later, it's available for use. I can
opt to go multi gig but my needs are tiny.

If anyone needs a test done, I'll be happy to comply.

Mehma
===