Hi Reynier, some weeks ago, there's a discussion on the list about strange
error between -dir -fd -sd on windows.

Did you win2k3 have ip6 too (or be a 64bits)

The bug if I remembering is about connection initiate on ipv4 and return is
waiting on ipv6 something salad like this.
Try a search. between december and now.

--

     Bruno Friedmann