Hi,

Thanks Phil Stracchino ....

Yes , now the recycling work with out any problem. I added the following
parameters to each of my client pools , in which *Recycle Pool=pool-name *helps
to retain the recycled volumes with in the pool itself.

extra properties added to each pool are (IN Bold characters )
Pool
  {
    Name = client-pool
    Pool Type = Backup
    Recycle = yes
   AutoPrune = yes

 Volume Retention = 6 days
 Volume Use Duration=7 days
 *Recycle Pool= client-pool
 LabelFormat = "client-vol-"*
 *Maximum Volumes = 3*
 *Recycle Oldest Volume = yes*

   }

I think the recycling of volumes will not disturb me again ;)

Thanks,
Haridas N.

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 12:25 AM, Phil Stracchino <ala...@metrocast.net>wrote:

> On 01/28/10 23:44, haridas n wrote:
> > Hi ,
> >
> > There is no such a resource parameter(RecyclePool = Default ) in my
> > bacula-dir.conf any where.
> > Below pool resource is the default template for all my clients.I'm using
> > different  pool for each client.
> >

> > Pool
> >   {
> >  Name = clientname-pool
> >  Pool Type = Backup
> >  Recycle = yes
> >  AutoPrune = yes
> >  Volume Retention = 30 days
> >  Volume Use Duration=15 days
> >    }
>

> In that case, try adding:  Recycle Pool = clientname-pool
>
> That should solve the problem.
>
> --
>   Phil Stracchino, CDK#2     DoD#299792458     ICBM: 43.5607, -71.355
>  ala...@caerllewys.net   ala...@metrocast.net   p...@co.ordinate.org
>         Renaissance Man, Unix ronin, Perl hacker, Free Stater
>                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.

Have a nice day.......