Greetings..

I'm using completely disk based backup, with a custom autochanger script.  When
I initially set this up, I set the maximum job concurrency on each of my disk
devices to 1, so that Bacula would be forced to only write one job to any given
volume at any given time.

I'm just wondering, now that I've done that, is there any REAL advantage for me
in not allowing Bacula to interleave on a disk based volume?  Does it make the
on-volume format a lot simpler?

Joe