On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 2:59 PM, Gustavo Nunes Freire Ribeiro <
gust...@linconet.com.br> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm facing a problem with bacula 3.0.3. It simply stops
> work when I run the second job after starting bacula-dir. I saw emails
> here on the list talking about this issue, and put the blame on bsmtp. I
> ran

Gustavo,

Do you have smtp running on the network? bsmtp does not do authentication.
You can BARELY make do with ssmtp:

http://tombuntu.com/index.php/2008/10/21/sending-email-from-your-system-with-ssmtp/

You have a couple of testing choices: Comment out the messages sections and
see if jobs start running. Additionally, you can restart the bacula daemons
and run one job, restart again and run another job. If that works, it's the
bsmtp that Bacula is waiting on after the first job.

Mehma
===