Greetings all,

We're using bacula to back up around 150 windows desktops here.  On any
given day a substantial percentage of people are not around so we always
have a bunch of failures for every day--too many to chase after every
person to find out why it failed every day.  Has anybody written a report
that perhaps shows something like the names of jobs that haven't ended in a
success in x number of days?

I'm trying to create the right query to get this out of the database, but
the problem with what I have so far is that clients which have never had a
good backup don't show up in my result set, so I'm asking here if somebody
else has already gone down this path and figured out the solution.

    Bob