Hi folks,

I have an HP 1/8 autoloader lto4 drive which we use for full offline
backups and was wondering wether it's safe to run 2 concurrent jobs on
that device at the same time? Despooling sadly isn't possible at the
moment for lack of disk space, bacula version is 5.0.3 on CentOS
(compiled from source).

All the best & TIA for your comments,

Uwe

--