Hi Salim,

I'll try to help you ...

You should see more files in /var/www/html/bacula-web folder.

What's the permission of bacula-web files ?
who is the owner of the folder template_c in bacula-web folder ?
was pear and pear-DB installed ?

Can you have a look on the Apache log file ?
/var/log/httpd/error.log

Drop me an email with the content of the error log file please

Regards

Davide