Hi my friends.

 I have bacula running on my server with Centos x64 5.5
Raid-5+LTO-2(Tandberg) external.

 My doubts are with bacula-sd concurrent jobs.

 U people that have disk based and tape backups, what is the maximum
jobs are u running on disk or tape at the same time(2,3,4,etc) on
each?

 Do u had some issues do u found went u setup concurrent jobs that could share?

 Is all my doubts.

 Thanks all for your time!!!