On 01/06/2011 01:18 PM, Kleber Leal wrote:
Try run this script.
Maybe it is bad.

Kleber

2011/1/6 Patrick McEvoy <psmce...@gmail.com <mailto:psmce...@gmail.com>>

    Hello,

    My backup of the Catalog is stuck in the running status.  The
    Catalog job is defined as:

    Job {
      Name = "BackupCatalog"
      JobDefs = "DefaultJob"
      Level = Full
      FileSet="Catalog"
      Schedule = "WeeklyCycleAfterBackup"
      # This creates an ASCII copy of the catalog
      # Arguments to make_catalog_backup.pl
    <http://make_catalog_backup.pl> are:
      # make_catalog_backup.pl <http://make_catalog_backup.pl>
    <catalog-name>
      RunBeforeJob = "/usr/libexec/bacula/make_catalog_backup.pl
    <http://make_catalog_backup.pl> MyCatalog"
      # This deletes the copy of the catalog
      RunAfterJob  = "/usr/libexec/bacula/delete_catalog_backup"
      Write Bootstrap = "/var/spool/bacula/%n.bsr"
      Priority = 11                   # run after main backup
    }

    My other jobs have a Priority = 10 but fail to run since this job
    is not finished (as discussed in other posts).  The Catalog backup
    shows:

    R2T2-dir shell command: run BeforeJob "/usr/libexec/bacula/make_catalog_backup.pl
<http://make_catalog_backup.pl>  MyCatalog"

    But nothing else.  Does anyone know what may be causing the
    Catalog backup from completing?

    Thanks for the help,

    Patrick

Running /usr/libexec/bacula/make_catalog_backup.pl <http://make_catalog_backup.pl> MyCatalog as root hangs with no output. Does anyone else have this problem? I have not changed this script at all.