Hi folks,

I was wondering what would be the best way to implement the following
backup strategy (we have about 30 clients with about 1TB total space
used, with 10TB storage available in total, disk based):

- full backups on weekends (sat / sun)

- incrementals during the week

- At the end of each month, make a copy of the last full backups and
  store them for a month or so

- at the end of each year, copy the that latest fulls and keep them
around for a year.

I've been reading up on migration / copy jobs in the documentation,
but I cannot decide is they would be the way to go or if I should
rather define separate pools and modify the schedule definitions
accordingly?

We're running bacula 5.0.x compiled from source on centos 5.x.

All the best & thanks in advance for your comments,

Uwe

--
NIONEX ist ein Unternehmen der DirectGroup Germany www.directgroupgermany.de