Hi everybody:

First of all apologize for my English.

My problem: I have bacula 5.0.3 instaled (Laptop with 2.6.39-1-amd64 on
Debian 6), it work. Bconsole too, and bat with QT interface too.
Now I wan't to try webacula. I install webacula 5.5 ... I follow all the
steps. I can log in http://localhost/webacula/  but then i have no grafical
output. Nothing, nothing at all ... only a blank screen ... no more, no
message.

root@nubedebian:/usr/share/fonts#
/var/www/webacula/install/check_system_requirements.php

Webacula check System Requirements...

sh: psql: not found
Current MySQL version = 5.1.57    OK
Current Sqlite version = 3.7.6    OK

Current PHP version = 5.3.6-11    OK

php pdo installed.    OK
php gd installed.    OK
php xml installed.    OK
php dom installed.    OK

php pdo_mysql installed.    OK
Warning. PHP extension pdo_pgsql not installed.
Warning. PHP extension pdo_sqlite not installed.
php-dom, php-xml installed.    OK

mod_rewrite in apache2 work's too

javascript work's fine

Zend Framework minimal version 1.11.5

*php-gd  is also instaled

What can be wrong ???

Thanks.
*

--
Los datos contenidos en la presente comunicación son confidenciales y se
encuentran protegidos por la *L.O. 15/99 de 13 de diciembre* sobre *Protección