John,

Please accept my apologies. It was disk space issue after all. The server
had 1.7T and our administrator mounted the backup partition in wrong path. I
was stupid enough not to check the mount points.

Tons of thanks for your valuable time and pointing me to right direction. I
am glad to be part of wonderful Bacula community.

Thanks again,

Venkatesh K