Hi Konstantin,

First of all, thanks for your reply.
I've read the post you mention and is not related. I'm trying to recover
a job that is in one tape and the problem is that I get the job rescaned
into the database but with errors.
Reading other posts with problems with bscan I've set all retentions
times (pool, volume and client) to 10 years and disable autoprune and
after that, I no longer get a new job, not even terminated with errors.

 bscan -m -v -c /etc/bacula/bacula-sd.conf -V Peliculas0001 /dev/nst0
bscan: butil.c:281 Using device: "/dev/nst0" for reading.
09-ago 11:02 bscan JobId 0: Ready to read from volume "Peliculas0001" on
device "LTO-5" (/dev/nst0).
bscan: bscan.c:308 Using Database: bacula, User: bacula
bscan: bscan.c:450 Pool record for Peliculas found in DB.
bscan: bscan.c:464 Pool type "Backup" is OK.
bscan: bscan.c:474 Media record for Peliculas0001 found in DB.
bscan: bscan.c:492 Media type "LTO-5" is OK.
bscan: bscan.c:502 VOL_LABEL: OK for Volume: Peliculas0001
bscan: bscan.c:526 SOS_LABEL: Job record not found for JobId: 0
09-ago 12:05 bscan JobId 0: End of Volume at file 39 on device
"LTO-5" (/dev/nst0), Volume "Peliculas0001"
bscan: bscan.c:337-0 ========== JobId=0 ========
bscan: bscan.c:337-0 ========== JobId=59 ========
bscan: bscan.c:342 Create JobMedia for Job
PeliculasJOB.2011-06-17_11.59.05_26
bscan: bscan.c:966 Updated Media record at end of Volume: Peliculas0001
09-ago 12:05 bscan JobId 0: End of all volumes.
bscan: bscan.c:966 Updated Media record at end of Volume: Peliculas0001
bscan: bscan.c:637 End of all Volumes. VolFiles=39 VolBlocks=0
VolBytes=385,741,503,109
Records would have been added or updated in the catalog:
      1 Media
      1 Pool
      1 Job
     22 File

Is like bacula is trying to create job 0 to place the records of the pruned job
59 and is actually not adding it to the database.
Before changing the retention times and disabling autoprune, bscan created an
new job (with first available job id) and after a
 succesfull run, the job was indicated in the database as "with errors".

Regards,

-- Toda la información contenida en este correo electrónico es confidencial y
para conocimiento exclusivo de su destinatario. Agradeceremos que Ud. nos
comunique inmediatamente si ha recibido este correo por error. En tal caso,
evite hacer uso del mismo en forma alguna y elimínelo inmediatamente de su
sistema.