Dear all,

I have a problem with Bacula.

I am using Bacula 5.0.1 to back up a fileset of around 1TB on server1 to a
NAS without any problems. However, because of some internal changes, all
files in the fileset on server1 must be relocated to server2. I can of
course setup bacula schedule and new jobs for the fileset on server 2 but I
would like to ask if there are any ways that I can change all the previous
backup (Inc, Diff, Full) for fileset on server1 to become backup jobs for
fileset on server2?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Jacky Hui Chun Kit

-------
*"**Critique* is not a matter of saying that things are not right as they
are. It is a matter of pointing out on what kinds of assumptions, what kinds
of familiar, unchallenged, unconsidered modes of thought the practices that
we accept rest.*"*

-- Michel Foucault (1988) --