On 10/10/2011 04:51 PM, jerry lowry wrote:
Hi, I move the DIR/SD to a new motherboard and linux version. Before it was running FC 14 and now it is running Centos 5.7. The motherboard was an upgrade that was much needed.

I am using the configure script that was used previously to build Bacula ( it was also used to build a test system ). Both of these build were/are configured to us BAT. I have installed Qt, meaning I can run the designer from the prompt without any problems. I have changed my PATH to include the Qt installation. But, when I run configure I am getting the following error:

configure: error: Unable to find Qt4 installation needed by bat

I have included the configure output, it shows that it is able to find gmake the the Qt directory but I don't know what it is looking for at this point.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2d-oct

Okay, so I forgot the configure statement....its been that kind of a day..

./configure \
--sbindir=/usr/bacula/bin \
--sysconfdir=/usr/bacula/bin \
--with-pid-dir=/var/run/bacula \
--with-subsys-dir=/var/run/bacula/working \
--enable-smartalloc \
--with-mysql \
--with-working-dir=/usr/bacula/bin/working \
--with-dump-email=jlo...@edt.com \
--with-job-email=jlo...@edt.com \
--with-smtp-host=mailhost.edt.com \
--enable-tray-monitor \