Hi,

So i have tried your suggestions, so my fileset is now like that :

FileSet {
   Name = "XXXXX"
   Include {
     Options {
       signature = SHA1
       compression=GZIP
       wilddir = "/data/backup/DB-ADMIN*/"
     }
   File = /data/backup
   }
}

And it don't work as expected ! I've also tried with wilddir =
"DB-ADMIN*". It's the same.

All the files in /data/backup are selected ! Not only directory like
DB-ADMIN* !

Where is my mistake ?

Does somebody have an other suggestion ?