I am trying to restore some Windows file from a specfic directory.  After
specifying data and host, bacula comes back with the $, at which time I first
say:

$ umark all

Then I try to see all the file systems that have been backed up:

$ ls
C:\/
E:\/
F:\/
G:\/
H:\/
I:\/
$

I have tried every syntax I can think of:

$ cd F:
$ cd "F:"
$ cd F:\/
$ cd "F:/Admin"
$ cd "F:\/Admin"

all of which return

Invalid path given

Any suggestions as to the specific syntax that bacula is wanting?