Hello Stephen,

On 09/12/2012 09:39 PM, Stephen Thompson wrote:

> We updated our bacula server from 5.2.10 to 5.2.11 earlier today.
> A few hours later the bacula-dir crashed.  This is on RedHat 6.3.
>
> No traceback generated.

Marco has founded the problem and he has pushed a fix in the git
repository. If you want to stay on 5.2.11, you need to apply the patch
as advised in http://bugs.bacula.org/view.php?id=1932 or
c8bd70b8d23c60f10afa134e347e778450dd0c33 in the git repository.

Bye

--
Need professional help and support for Bacula ?
Visit http://www.baculasystems.com