On 07/10/13 18:38, Chris Harrison wrote:
> Also, is there a nicer way to have one file with a clear filename per
> job but also to have fully automated volume recycling so I don't just
> fill up our NAS?

The big problem with trying to set up a file-based storage system with
one file per job is that unless you get into multiple virtual Storage
devices, you can only run one job at a time because you can only have
one Volume open per storage device at a time.  That gets messy fast.

  ala...@caerllewys.net   ala...@metrocast.net   p...@co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.