I have two LTO5 tape drives. In the bacula-sd.conf file I have the spool size
set-up as follows for both drives:

Maximum File Size = 10G
  Maximum Network Buffer Size = 65536
  Maximum Block Size = 262144
  maximum spool size = 900 G
 spool directory = /tower4/bacula_spool

I am having trouble backing up one server. I get network error while despoiling
900GB of spooled data. I want to reduce the spool size only for backing up this
client to 500G. How do I manually run the backup of this client and specify the
max spool size=500G? Please note that I don't want to change the spool size for
all the jobs or  clients.

Thank you.
Uthra