Hi,

I've created new filesets to backup new servers but though they are in the bacula-dir.conf and I've reloaded the config, but the filesets are not been created in the database and thus, are not shown in bconsole or bat. Other kind of records like clients, backups records, etc are created normaly.
I see no error in the bacula logs, so I have no clue why this could be happening. Any ideas how to debugg this to see why filesets are not been created?
Regards,