Hi all,

I was wondering if it is essential to move bootstrap files that have been
created by bacula when moving the director? I have done some initial
testing of moving my director to another host (and then restoring the sql
catalog), which seemed to work just fine.

It's not clear to me what the role of the bootstrap file is now and whether
it will break my restores not to have moved them along?

I'm running bacula 7.0.3

Cheers,