I am not sure a disable drive command is *exactly* what he needs, but
that feature is already planned for the not too distant future.

ISP do typically want physical separation of data, which is possible
with pools and pool naming conventions rather than drives
(directories).  The simplest approach would be to use drives, each with
a different directory, but Bacula doesn' t handle that as well as pools
with names that are specific to a pool.