"Error: block.c:318 Volume data error at 2:1331430350!
Block checksum mismatch in block=153792 len=64512: calc=782b2290
blk=5201271d"

Those are not filesystem errors but lack of sync between what Bacula Catalog
expects and the actual file volumes.
You could run a preventive bscan to fix that, but I think it's much better to
deal with the root cause of this, that would be abruptly terminating backup
jobs (e.g.: restart daemons with jobs running on it, power shortage etc.).
You should check Bacula logs to figure it out.

Regards,
Heitor Medrado de Faria - LPIC-III | ITIL-F | Bacula Systems Certified
Administrator II
Treinamento Telepresencial Bacula InĂ­cio 5 de agosto:
http://www.bacula.com.br/?p=2174
61 8268-4220
Site: www.bacula.com.br | Facebook: heitor.faria