On 9/4/2015 2:06 PM, Ana Emília M. Arruda wrote:
Hello Josh,

Are you using a physical or virtual autochanger?

I haven´t tried the read-only feature yet. But I was wondering if in the case of a physical autochanger you could have the read-only drive also configured as a standalone drive. This way it would be possible to configure your Virtual Full to use this standalone drive for reading and all the other ones for writing.

This is with a virtual autochanger. But how is does one specify the read drive separately from the write drive?

Best regards,
Ana