Hi,

>From my initial trial the backup and restore works for,

/usr/sbin/

So I have now specified / to back up the full machine, but the backup will
not do this,  continuning to do just /usr/sbin/

========
FileSet {
  Name = "Full Set"
  Include {
    Options {
      signature = MD5
      compression = GZIP
    }
#
#  Put your list of files here, preceded by 'File =', one per line
#    or include an external list with:
#
#    File = <file-name
#
#  Note: / backs up everything on the root partition.
#    if you have other partitions such as /usr or /home
#    you will probably want to add them too.
#
#  By default this is defined to point to the Bacula binary
#    directory to give a reasonable FileSet to backup to
#    disk storage during initial testing.
#
    #File = /usr/sbin
    File = /
  }

#
# If you backup the root directory, the following two excluded
#   files can be useful
#
  Exclude {
    File = /var/lib/bacula
    File = /var/log
    File = /bacula
    File = /nonexistant/path/to/file/archive/dir
    File = /proc
    File = /tmp
    File = /.journal
    File = /.fsck
  }
=====

I have rebooted the bacula server but when I do a backup it will not pick
up the "/" still only showing usr/ in the restore window.

So what have I done wrong?  or do I need to purge/clean something up?

bacula version is,

root@raspberrypi:~# apt-cache policy bacula
bacula:
  Installed: (none)