On 10/2/2015 2:47 AM, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea wrote:
Good morning mates,

Apologies for my very very late response….

Just one question for confirming, in Josh’s third point, when sais :

    Level 3:
        # This level requires encryption and that the certificate
    presented by the peer be signed by a trusted CA

It means a CA in CA certificate file OR a public key CA in the “TLS CA Certificate Dir”, isn’t it?.

Yes.